Dior Bridal & Formals of Atlanta Appointments
- Our Bridal appointments last an hour and a half.
- We are an adult only store. Exceptions are if you are getting fitted for the wedding party the day of your appointment.
- We recommend that you purchase your wedding gown nine to twelve months or longer in advance because made-to-order gowns take six to eight months and alterations require a couple of months.
- Some designers do offer a rush when ordering the dress at an additional cost.
- We do have dresses marked on sale that can be purchased off the rack. This means you would be able to take your dress home the same day!
- Our prices differ for different designs. Kindly ask for the price range before scheduling your appointment.
- Sample sizes range from 4-26W. If your sizing is outside our size chart, we'll use creative techniques to help you envision the look of the dress.
- If you cannot make it to the consultation because of a conflict, kindly cancel your appointment within 24 hours.
- We charge a cancellation fee on last-minute no-shows and cancellations.
- We recommend you check out our FAQs to get answers to most of your questions.
Important: We recommend that you bring no more than three people with you. You should bring people who are trustworthy, kind, and honest. It can be extremely overwhelming to have too many people at an appointment, as everyone has their own opinion and sometimes the focus can be taken away from the bride.
It can be hard to sort through ten people’s opinions of a dress and still have a grasp on how YOU feel about it. Also, it’s next to impossible to have a large group of people feel the same way about a dress. With many guests you are always going to have someone that doesn’t like the gown, even if it’s your favorite.
Having no more than three people at an appointment can help you be able purchase your dress without the stress of pleasing an entourage of people. After considering these factors, you may have narrowed down your guest list to just a few of the most important people. Great job! But you also might be worried about other people you know who would like to be there but that you prefer not to be there.
One tip we have is to include them after you have said yes to your dream dress. You could invite a few guests to your fitting appointments or even host a dress-viewing party at home once you have taken the dress home. In the end, you want this to be a magical experience!